We visited Hong Kong for 4 days during Dragon Boat Festival holidays. It was so much more than we expected. I never knew that it was so beautiful and scenic. The tall buildings rising up with mountains in the background, it was amazing!
Some of our best memories from this trip include:
- Climbing the steps to the 10,000 Buddhas Monastery
- Taking the night tour on the Star Ferry – Periscope
- Visiting Ladies Market in Mongkok – Periscope
- Eating spicy crab on Temple Street – Periscope
- Watching Dragon Boat races at Victoria Harbor – Periscope